Thanks.

Good catch. A while ago we stopped uploading .zip and .tar.bz2 files.

We now only upload .tar.gz and .whl file to PyPi and Apache dist server.

This change was done a while ago when switching to twine for uploading
artifacts to PyPi (IIRC, twine only supports those formats or something along
the lines).

With a wide spread wheel support, uploading source code artifacts in multiple
different formats has become less necessary / redundant.

I will update the website and remove references to .zip and .tar.bz2 files.

Thanks again for catching this.