Hi All,

I am trying to install OpenContrail with Kubernetes. Following the below
link

http://www.opencontrail.org/installing-kubernetes-opencontrail/.

Should I install OpenContrail in the master VM before Kubernetes -
OpenContrail installation.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavani Addanki
and any attachments. Thank you