From: Dev <dev-boun...@lists.opencontrail.org> on behalf of Sorin tudor
Toderica <stoder...@lenovo.com>
Date: Monday, January 16, 2017 at 8:53 AM
To: Jakub Pavlik <jpav...@mirantis.com>
Cc: "dev@lists.opencontrail.org" <dev@lists.opencontrail.org>
Subject: Re: [opencontrail-dev] how can I build one contrail debian packet that
can be used to deploy opencontrail with fabric utility (like
contrail-install-packages-1.xx-xxx~xxxxxx_all.deb)

Thank you very much Jakub,

We will definitelly try it out.
On the other hand this is not quite the answer to my question. Should I infer
that the instalation based on a unique contrail package and the fabric utiliy –
the original way of deploymnet  - is not public? Or is not documented?

Best regards,
Sorin.