Rajagopalan Sivaramakrishnan wrote:

>>>The 4.1 dates are not finalized yet, but I think the code-complete date will
>>>be in June/July. The blueprints will need

>>>to be approved before that, which should not be a problem for this feature.
>>>FYI, we will be moving to DPDK 17.02

>>>in 4.1, so that might affect your changes.

Is there a way to tell which DPDK version is in use at any given time in the
vRouter repo? I see that the contrail-dpdk repo has 2.1 and 1702 branches
listed as active: https://github.com/Juniper/contrail-dpdk/branches

But the vRouter repo doesn’t even have a 4.0 branch yet despite 4.0 being very
close to release. Does that mean that master is still on 2.1 and no 1702 work
has started yet?

Where would I look to see what branch of the contrail-dpdk repo is used with
what branch of the contrail-vrouter repo?