From: Dev [mailto:dev-boun...@lists.opencontrail.org] On Behalf Of Sukhdev Kapur
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 17:09
To: Gregory Elkinbard <gelkinb...@juniper.net>; Gasparakis, Joseph
<joseph.gaspara...@intel.com>; dev@lists.opencontrail.org; Rudra Rugge
<rru...@juniper.net>
Subject: Re: [opencontrail-dev] Proposed OpenContrail @ KubeCon agenda

Joesph, Greg:

There is not pre-work required. Just come, bring an attitude to learn things,
and bring your questions.
We have few speakers identified to cover this 4-hour session.

Rudra and I will cover the Overall architecture
We have additional speakers to cover Controller, analytics, and testing areas.

I am working on getting some slides that we will use to cover the architecture.

HTH
-Sukhdev