As many of you already know, we are required to change the name of the project
as part of moving to the LF-N.

We've started the ball rolling by coming up with a slate of names that we've
preliminarily vetted with trademark counsel. That process has yielded three
names that we are reasonably confident can pass the more stringent trademark
test that is presently underway. Now, we need your help.

We've set up a Google Form poll to gather community input on which of these
three names might be most preferred by a plurality of members. Please follow
the link below https://goo.gl/forms/dj7xIlsXowVez4wI2 and complete the poll per
the instructions there. Voting is open through 08:00 UTC on Thursday, February
15. We'll announce the winner next week, pending the aforementioned trademark
counsel review.

Thanks for participating!

              Greg