On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 8:30 AM, ABDALA Olga <olga.abd...@solucom.fr> wrote:

> Hello Erik,
>

> Thank you for your inputs.
>
> However, while trying to update the label for my Nodes, here is what I
> get:

labels are single key/value pairs. You are trying to add an additional zone
label without specifying --overwrite. You cannot have multiple values for
the same key.

> Same thing if I try to update my pods’ labels.

Changing a pod label is not what you want to do. You want to change the pod
nodeselector.

> For the NodeSelector, where can I find the pod configuration file, for me
> to specify the Node,  please?
>
> Is it in the *master-config.yaml* file?

master-config.yaml is the master configuration, not a "pod configuration".
"pod configuration" is kind of a strange statement. You probably mean "pod
definition".

We'll ignore nodeselector and master-config because while it's a thing, it
won't do what you want. If you're interested, docs here:
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/admin_guide/managing_projects.html#setting-the-cluster-wide-default-node-selector
.

What you want to change is the pod nodeselector. I linked to the docs:

https://docs.openshift.org/latest/dev_guide/deployments.html#assigning-pods-to-specific-nodes

I don't know how you created your pods, so how you change/add nodeselector
depends.

Since you have builds, I am guessing that you used something like
"new-app". new-app will have created a deploymentconfig. You would want to
edit the deploymentconfig, find the pod template, and then add the
nodeselector as shown in the docs above.