Thanks, that make sense. We are using 3.6 currently

--

Srinivas Kotaru
On 2/20/18, 9:46 PM, "Takayoshi Kimura" <tkim...@redhat.com> wrote:

    In 3.7+ "oc get cm openshift-master-controllers -n kube-system -o yaml" you
can see the annotation described in that article.

    Regards,
    Takayoshi

    On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 14:37:32 +0900,
    "Srinivas Naga Kotaru (skotaru)" <skot...@cisco.com> wrote:

    > It has just client-ca-file. We have 3 masters in each cluster. not sure
how to identify which control manager is active? I usually find which oneʼs is
writing logs by using journalctl atomic-openshift-master-controllers.service.
passive oneʼs donʼt write or generate

<skot...@cisco.com> wrote:

    >     while I was reading below article, I tried to do the same to find out
which one is active control plane in Openshift. I could see zero end points in
kube-system name space. Am I missing something or not implemented in Openshift?

https://blog.heptio.com/leader-election-in-kubernetes-control-plane-heptioprotip-1ed9fb0f3e6d