With all redundant hardware these days, with UPS - power loss can happen.

I just got a power loss and upon powering on those machines, most of the
services weren't working. Checking the pods shows almost all of them in
error state. I deleted the pods and they were automatically recreated so
most of the services were running, but the images inside this Openshift
system wen't dead (redeployed my stuff gave an error that images cannot be
pulled).

I looked at the documents, both the commercial and the origin version, but
there is nothing which talks about this issue, nor any script that will fix
this issue after powering on this system.

Is there such a document or any script that fixes such an issue?

Thanks,
Hetz