Looking directly at one of the nodes, I see it as this:

docker-registry.default.svc:5000/image-uploader/app-cli         <none>
        7234ee8e0215        2 days ago          647 MB

However, trying to pull it, I get:

# docker pull docker-registry.default.svc:5000/image-uploader/app-cli
Using default tag: latest
Trying to pull repository
docker-registry.default.svc:5000/image-uploader/app-cli ...
Pulling repository docker-registry.default.svc:5000/image-uploader/app-cli
Error: image image-uploader/app-cli:latest not found