I am sorry,
I probably didnt explain it very well.

I was after how I use the openshift-restclient-java library to do what the
"oc" command does.

I have managed to use this awesome library to get all the information I
require from openshift so far (e.g. for project, pods etc.).

Tony

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
*Enterprise I.T. Consultant*
*PM, Technical BA, Architect, **Tech Lead, **Developer, Testing*

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong
man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The
credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is
marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who
comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and
shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great
enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who
at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at
the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his
place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know
victory nor defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt
<https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/44567.Theodore_Roosevelt>