Hi there,

we would like to have docker images of OTRS with a working ticket web
service for integration testing the interface between OTRS and OpenNMS
Whilst we can build dockerfiles to spin up agents/containers for mariadb
and OTRS, we can't easily script the final web installer and webservice
import if we need to use the web installer. Is there a way that we can
run these from the command line rather than the web browser?

This would really help with integration testing. We'd like to know every
time the OpenNMS/OTRS integration breaks without needing to wait for a
user of OpenNMS and OTRS together to tell us.

Thanks in advance ... Jonathan.