Yes, on a wiki would be good/fine. :)

Unsure about any maintenance ...

Thanks again,

Josh

On 15/11/17 20:39, Adonay Felipe Nogueira wrote:
I'd prefer a wiki or a temporary repository. Pads are OK but hard to
keep track of changes without a browser with enough resources and speed
to run the JS and live updates. I'll see where I can put the list.

I just notice that the FSD is having some downtime, perhaps they're
doing maintainance.

Josh Branning <lovell.josh...@gmail.com> writes:

Thank you for this.

Could I also request you upload the text file(s) somewhere? I can't
seem to download them from the lists.gnu.org archive, and that may be
a problem for people who wish to help try and clarify the licenses.

May also be worth creating a pad, and seeing if people are willing to
help if it's a long list?

Josh