On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 10:53 AM, Joogl <joogln...@posteo.uk> wrote:
> Thanks a lot Thomas,
> was not too hard to be honest.
>
> But I still have problems with my values I want to transfer.
> Do I really have to use $_POST? I mean, for what reason do I have the
> $args variable?

Actually, the $args variable is empty in this case.
In order to access request data, you should use the dedicated function [1]:

  rcube_utils::get_input_value('someparam', rcube_utils::INPUT_GPC);

This does proper input sanitization like html tag stripping and
charset conversion.
Use rcube_utils::INPUT_GET or rcube_utils::INPUT_POST to access GET or
POST parameters specifically.

Regards,
Thomas

[1]