Hi!

1. There is an application RoundCube for Android (presents in Play Market), which is a client of RC and makes web interface acceptable for the smartphone.

2. Once I unintentionally clicked some key combination when worked with RC 1.1.4 (under Firefox) and the interface suddenly became suitable for the smartphone. Moreover, it was possible to select model from big list. I do not remember what it were a buttons. (( I strongly was surprised and since then I want to learn in more detail about this opportunity, but wasn't going to ask about it.

---
Best regards,
   Vladimir Gorpenko