Hello,

Where can I found a *self contained* working example (with ilib_build call) of a Scilab interface using the *new* c++ api, i.e.

types::Function::ReturnValue sci_foo(types::typed_list &in, int _piRetCount, types::typed_list &out)

? All the examples given in the documentation are C interfaces, not C++.

For example I would like to be able to clone the code of modules/integer/sci_gateway/cpp/sci_inttype.cpp (because of its nice and lready written switch/case on all scalar types) and build the interface then link from Scilab.

Thanks in advance

S.

--
Stéphane Mottelet