Thanks !

Le 09/04/2018 à 10:33, Clément David a écrit :
Hello Stéphane,

I asked myself the same question some times ago and Antoine told me that the
toolbox_skeleton
contains such an example [1]. For a reduced example, the "cppsci" flags is
passed directly to
ilib_for_link / ilib_build table names, building cpp_find from the
toolbox_skeleton is :

```
ilib_build("foo_scilab6", ["sci_cpp_find" "cppsci"], fullfile(SCI, "contrib",
"toolbox_skeleton",
"sci_gateway", "cpp", "sci_cpp_find.cxx"), [])
```

[1]:
http://cgit.scilab.org/scilab/tree/scilab/contrib/toolbox_skeleton/sci_gateway/cpp/builder_gateway_cpp.sce
Thanks,