Hello Philippe,

No my package is local package.

My gbs version is: gbs 0.24.6

My Ubuntu release is also: PRETTY_NAME="Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS"

I tried using your gbs.conf also, it gives the same error:

[   34s] running qemu-linux-user-x86_64-cross postinstall script

[   34s] chroot: failed to run command 'sh': Exec format error

My package is building find using tizen_z2/z3 profile.

Even this package was building fine some 6 months ago and now I did not make
any changes.

About, couple of days back, I just ran Ubuntu apt-get update/upgrade.

I think this problem started after that.

Not sure what it is trying to do with: qemu-linux-user-x86_64-cross

Regards,

Pintu