--------- Original Message ---------

Sender : 파리차이카푸르 <pk.kap...@samsung.com> Engineer/On-Device Lab(SR)/삼성전자

Date : 2019-04-19 19:20 (GMT+9)

Title : [Dev] Loading shared objects of application from platform libraries

Hello

We are making a new package for tizen along with its c-api for Tizen. One of the features of the package is to run a shared-object .so file provided by the application. (package loads model.so from the application and executes it)

However, I am not able to load the shared object from the application in the package.

This is most likely due tizen security policy, which does not allow loading shared objects of application from platform libraries.

Is there any work around for this?

Regards

Parichay

SangJung Woo