There is a correction: it's Tizen 5.5 (tizen branch), not 5.0, of Tizen:Unified, which is already "released".

Parichay, you may share your code, rephrased as a minimal code along with full build script and test environment, via github.com (your personal repo). Your related code is already an open source code. It would be great if you could make a .spec file that tests what you want is accomplished or not (i.e., gbs build fails if the custom filter is not loaded). Based on this, you can easily and automatically get a regression test as well.

Cheers,

MyungJoo