Thanks Gary!

I've been struggling with this since half a year now. Unfortunately I even
wasn't able to go to work since two months and it looks like this is not
something that simply goes away over time. At this very moment I'm happy to
be able to stand up straight, walk or even just sit and play games with the
kids for an hour with the pain coming back only very slowly. Rest assured
that I'm going to stick around, even though other things are more important
right now.

Cheers and hoping to read you soon!

--
Dominik Psenner