When starting Chainsaw, I see this warning:

Could not find any local JavaDocs, you might want to consider running 'ant javadoc'. The release version will be able to access Javadocs from the Apache website.

And accessing Javadocs from the Help menu does not work.

On 2017-11-10 20:00, Matt Sicker wrote:
This is a vote to release Apache Chainsaw 2.0.0-rc1.

(Note: I've created release instructions on the new wiki: <
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LOGGING/Chainsaw+Release+Guide>)

Artifacts:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/logging/chainsaw/
svn revision 23048

Site:
http://musigma.org/chainsaw-site/

Git:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/logging-chainsaw.git
tag: chainsaw-2.0.0-rc1

All artifacts have been signed by my PGP key
id 748F15B2CF9BA8F024155E6ED7C92B70FA1C814D as included in the Logging KEYS
file.

This vote will be open for at least 72 hours and requires at least 3 +1
votes and more +1 votes than -1 votes.