I should also add that this test is not failing on the MacBook Pro that I use
to perform releases. It is failing on a MacBook Pro that is about 4 years
newer. But both are running the latest version of High Sierra and should be
configured similarly. The only major difference is that I use Java 8 on the
laptop where it fails and Java 7 on the laptop where it works.

Ralph