I made a fresh clone from master today, and looked into it myself.
In CommandLineHelpTest.java all the tests that is failing is instanciating
a Help class. In all cases it have an alternative constructor where you can
specify Help.Ansi.OFF to avoid that the test depends on the console it run
from.

CommandLineTest did also have 3 faults, and here it is CommandLine.run()
that needs Help.Ansi.OFF as it's third argument. I can send you patch if
you tell me how you want it.

Atle