Signatures and checksums are good. Once I extracted the zips, though,
I see they have some strange permissions configured. All the
directories have a chmod of rw-rw-rw (just like all the files do), but
they should be rwxr-xr-x. Example output from zipinfo comparing
log4net zip with log4j zip:

Archive:  apache-log4j-2.13.3-bin.zip
Zip file size: 14581816 bytes, number of entries: 74
drwxr-xr-x  2.0 unx        0 b- stor 20-May-10 12:06 apache-log4j-2.13.3-bin/
-rw-r--r--  2.0 unx     2888 bl defN 20-May-10 11:56
apache-log4j-2.13.3-bin/RELEASE-NOTES.md

Archive:  apache-log4net-binaries-2.0.12.zip
Zip file size: 2154452 bytes, number of entries: 28
drw-rw-rw-  6.3 unx        0 b- stor 20-Oct-18 17:22 net20/
-rw-rw-rw-  6.3 unx   262144 b- defN 20-Oct-18 17:22 net20/log4net.dll

The directories need to be executable to be able to list files from
them (Unix/POSIX). I'm not sure how these zip files got these
permissions. I see that the previous 2.0.10 release of log4net has the
same problem, though.

--
Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>