Thanks Matt

I think I need 3 to release... Any other takers?

-d

On October 23, 2020 17:33:19 Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com> wrote:

It seems I forgot to add my +1 here.

On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 at 01:45, Davyd McColl <dav...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Remko

Yes, this is a vote thread -- thanks for your +1 (:

Matt, I've fortunately found that the maintainer of gulp-zip did a minor release which sorts out the issue -- I was behind by one minor and the code that I saw, _not_ setting mode on folders is the fix... I've updated the release at https://github.com/apache/logging-log4net/releases/tag/rc%2F2.0.12 and have tested the source zip.

Thanks
-d

Is this not a vote thread?

--