The binaries won't show up under downloads.apache.org until actually
released(e.g. under repos/dist/release/logging/log4net).  That can of
course only happen after the release is done via this vote.

I'll take a look at it in a bit just to validate that the signatures
are good, as I know nothing about .net development.

-Robert Middleton