I've failed to build probably because the machine I am doing this on is DNS
locked down for security and can only access certain sites.

I was able to install install-dotnet-core-sdk-1.1.ps1 but not
install-net-framework-sdk-3.5.ps1 (Error 0x800F0954 in a dialog that points to
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-US/troubleshoot/windows-client/application-management/dotnet-framework-35-installation-error)
 but I also don't know if how if this machine has enough already on top of
Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19045.4046]

My results: https://paste.apache.org/jj3c8

I rebooted and tried again with the same results.

Gary