Robert,

Unless I'm missing something the default docvalues format appears to
be Lucene45 in (Solr 4.6). Is this the "Memory" format you mention, or is
there another "Memory" docvalues format? I'm confused because I thought the
Disk format kept certain things on disk and certain things in memory, but
this does not appear to be the default format.

Thanks,
Joel

Joel Bernstein
Search Engineer at Heliosearch