As tracked on SOLR-5507 and linked tickets, we should now have working
code for every tab in the admin UI. There are some bugs I'm aware of,
and likely some that I'm not.

My plan now is to make some kind of tarball/zip available, and ask
people on the Solr user list to try it out on their particular
installations, and to try their own particular favourite features, and
see if they find anything wrong/broken.

Once that's done, switching should just be a question of changing the
welcome-file in web.xml.

That's my plan, but I'm open to suggestions from others as to how we can
get this solidified and tested.

*Then* we can get on with things like a collections API page, an
"explains" viewer, etc, etc, etc.

Any suggestions/proposals as to what approach to take now?

Thx,

Upayavira