I'm hoping that the angularJS admin UI (patched at SOLR-7558) will make
it into 5.2, so that we can get some serious user feedback. That
currently rests upon Erick's shoulders :-)

There's a few known issues in it that I'd like to resolve before 5.2 -
how long is planned between the branch and the release?

Upayavira