On Mon, Sep 14, 2015, at 10:41 PM, vetrik kumaran murugesan wrote:
> Hi Team,
>

> I see GPL and MIT license used in SOLR. So apache 2.0 holds good for
> all underlying licenses?
>
> example  :  junit4-ant 2.1.13 has  GPL and MIT .
>

> Please let me know if this is the aproriate group who should I send
> these questions to..

Can you give a specific file in a specific version of Solr? An Apache
project should not be shipping GPL code. I would be exceptionally
surprised were this the case. And anyway, the file you refer to is
Apache Licensed as it comes from the Apache Ant project.

Provide links to the license file you are taking issue with, and perhaps
we can help you understand it better.

Upayavira