On Wed, Sep 30, 2015, at 10:55 PM, vetrik kumaran murugesan wrote:
> Dear Team,
>
> I am wondering can we use Solr 5.3 search  server  without the
> following jar files,
>
> commonsfileupload: 1.2.1 xerces : xercesImpl : 2.9.1 org.apache.ant :
> ant : 1.8.2
>

> If yes , how can I do it. I am trying to evaluate Solr 5.3 , you input
> is valuable and appreciated.

Why would you want to do that?

xerces is an XML parser. It wouldn't surprise me if Solr couldn't load
its configs without it. Seems kinda important.

All the files you mention above are (as far as I understand) Apache
code, therefore Apache licensed. Why is their use a factor in your
evaluation?

Upayavira