There are some dependencies that are dual licensed, e.g GPL and MIT. we
are accepting them under the terms of the MIT license NOT the GPL. Thus,
you can be sure that the software included in Lucene or Solr will not
include any code for which you must follow the obligations of the GPL.

upayavira

Links:

  1. http://www.thetaphi.de/