Given seeming acceptance of my proposal, I will create a feature branch
Monday or Tuesday this week. From that point on, we will enter a feature
freeze (on that new branch), which will last for a week, after which I
will produce the first 5.4 release candidate.

Let me know if anyone has any concerns/objections.

Upayavira