Hi,

Thanks! I am talking care of Jenkins at the moment.

First Policeman one is working:
http://jenkins.thetaphi.de/job/Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux/15619/console

The Changes I do for jenkins is:
- Deleted *all* workspaces to have clean start
- Change all Jobs (is a bit of work as manually, especially for ASF) to use Git
checkouts of corresponding branch
- Add the following "additional behaviour" config: Clean before checkout: Clean
up the workspace before every checkout by deleting all untracked files and
directories, including those which are specified in .gitignore. It also resets
all tracked files to their versioned state. This ensures that the workspace is
in the same state as if you cloned and checked out in a brand-new empty
directory, and ensures that your build is not affected by the files generated
by the previous build.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler