Not a big deal, but guys, do check if your mail is set properly in
~/.gitconfig, otherwise commits would show your personal mail as the
author. Committer still shows up as your apache mail address, but many UIs
hide it by default, and might not be apparent to those new to the
project/git..

Example .gitconfig snippet allowing you to keep your existing name/mail but
override for apache.org..

[user "https://git-wip-us.apache.org";]
name = Ramkumar Aiyengar
mail = andyetitmo...@apache.org