> This is how it looks like (attached screenshot). This option was missing.
> Now all is fine.
> No need to discuss about git commands!

Fine, Uwe -- I was just mislead by your comment concerning "git
reset", that's all. The Jenkins option has nothing to do with git
reset, it very likely wipes the entire build folder and either clones
from the remote anew or (smarter) clones from another local clone of
that remote repository.

I admit there's something I don't understand in your heated replies --
you always want to understand every detail of Java code yet you're so
openly against trying to understand anything git-related. Why? It's
interesting, why resist it with such ferocity?

Dawid

P.S. For example, there is a huge performance difference between what
Jenkins (above) probably does and my two git commands that result in
exactly the same output, but I'll leave the explanation since you
probably won't be interested anyway :)