Am 17. Februar 2016 22:08:58 MEZ, schrieb Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@gmail.com>:
>Ah... so the clean option is actually smarter than I thought -- it
>does exactly what I said!
>
>Resetting working tree
>> git reset --hard # timeout=10
>> git clean -fdx # timeout=10

As you see first line contains 'reset', and this is why I wrote 'git reset' in
my mail. When checking the earlier build logs I was missing this line. And then
repaired config!

>Everything else... well, I don't understand why it does so much, let's
>leave it at that :)

I think it does that to get the changes since last build. No idea what
rev-parseand rev-list do, this is the git hell and there is no escape. :')

Uwe