Great work so far! I really like the new layout and looks much cleaner.

I looked over a few pages that I knew and use more often:

Conversion
* Nested pages like (Solr JDBC - *) don't show as nested under the
navigation sidebar
* Some images aren't being rendered
**
http://home.apache.org/~ctargett/RefGuidePOC/jekyll-full/solr-jdbc-dbvisualizer.html
**
http://home.apache.org/~ctargett/RefGuidePOC/jekyll-full/solr-jdbc-squirrel-sql.html
**
http://home.apache.org/~ctargett/RefGuidePOC/jekyll-full/solr-jdbc-apache-zeppelin.html
* Some links as code seem to be broken (`SolrClient` and `HttpSolrClient`)
** http://home.apache.org/~ctargett/RefGuidePOC/jekyll-full/using-solrj.html
* Collections API -
http://home.apache.org/~ctargett/RefGuidePOC/jekyll-full/collections-api.html
** Shouldn't have a "On this Page" tree
** API entry point section is missing new lines

Usability
* Logo link in top left goes to index.html and
not apache-solr-reference-guide.html
* Is the search box supposed to work?
* Bottom right says company logo with a broken image
* Each section has its name in the drop down (About This Guide -> About
This Guide; Getting Started -> Getting Started). Does it make sense to
remove this redundancy?
* When you go to a page from the navigation sidebar, the navigation sidebar
doesn't stay open to where you started from

Broken on Confluence (highlighted during conversion)
* http://home.apache.org/~ctargett/RefGuidePOC/jekyll-full/using-solrj.html
** Asynchronous calls -> output - XML is highlighted as JSON
* SQL is syntax highlighted as Java
**
http://home.apache.org/~ctargett/RefGuidePOC/jekyll-full/parallel-sql-interface.html

Kevin Risden