I’m very much logged in, I can edit pages and delete single comments without
problem, but entering the “Delete multiple comments with checkboxes” mode which
I was able to use before is now out of reach :(
Does it work for you?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com