Uh oh, this scary "impossible" assert trip last happened with Java 9,
but this time it's 1.8.0_102!

Does not repro for me with 1.8.0_101.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com


On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 5:18 PM, Policeman Jenkins Server
<jenk...@thetaphi.de> wrote:
> Build: https://jenkins.thetaphi.de/job/Lucene-Solr-master-Linux/18065/
> Java: 64bit/jdk1.8.0_102 -XX:+UseCompressedOops -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC
>
> 1 tests failed.
> FAILED:  org.apache.lucene.index.TestBagOfPositions.test
>
> Error Message:
> Captured an uncaught exception in thread: Thread[id=1143, name=Thread-908, 
> state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-TestBagOfPositions]
>
> Stack Trace:
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.UncaughtExceptionError: Captured an 
> uncaught exception in thread: Thread[id=1143, name=Thread-908, 
> state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-TestBagOfPositions]
>         at 
> __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([837308AA28604EDB:B273770869C2323]:0)
> Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError
>         at __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([837308AA28604EDB]:0)
>         at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.TieredMergePolicy.findMerges(TieredMergePolicy.java:409)
>         at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.updatePendingMerges(IndexWriter.java:2087)
>         at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.maybeMerge(IndexWriter.java:2051)
>         at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.doAfterSegmentFlushed(IndexWriter.java:4910)
>         at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriter$MergePendingEvent.process(DocumentsWriter.java:731)
>         at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.processEvents(IndexWriter.java:4948)
>         at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.processEvents(IndexWriter.java:4939)
>         at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.updateDocument(IndexWriter.java:1565)
>         at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.addDocument(IndexWriter.java:1307)
>         at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.RandomIndexWriter.addDocument(RandomIndexWriter.java:171)
>         at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.TestBagOfPositions$1.run(TestBagOfPositions.java:119)
>
>
>
>
> Build Log:
> [...truncated 1041 lines...]
>    [junit4] Suite: org.apache.lucene.index.TestBagOfPositions
>    [junit4]   2> okt. 17, 2016 6:07:26 AM 
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$QueueUncaughtExceptionsHandler
>  uncaughtException
>    [junit4]   2> WARNING: Uncaught exception in thread: 
> Thread[Thread-908,5,TGRP-TestBagOfPositions]
>    [junit4]   2> java.lang.AssertionError
>    [junit4]   2>        at 
> __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([837308AA28604EDB]:0)
>    [junit4]   2>        at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.TieredMergePolicy.findMerges(TieredMergePolicy.java:409)
>    [junit4]   2>        at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.updatePendingMerges(IndexWriter.java:2087)
>    [junit4]   2>        at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.maybeMerge(IndexWriter.java:2051)
>    [junit4]   2>        at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.doAfterSegmentFlushed(IndexWriter.java:4910)
>    [junit4]   2>        at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriter$MergePendingEvent.process(DocumentsWriter.java:731)
>    [junit4]   2>        at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.processEvents(IndexWriter.java:4948)
>    [junit4]   2>        at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.processEvents(IndexWriter.java:4939)
>    [junit4]   2>        at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.updateDocument(IndexWriter.java:1565)
>    [junit4]   2>        at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.addDocument(IndexWriter.java:1307)
>    [junit4]   2>        at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.RandomIndexWriter.addDocument(RandomIndexWriter.java:171)
>    [junit4]   2>        at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.TestBagOfPositions$1.run(TestBagOfPositions.java:119)
>    [junit4]   2>
>    [junit4]   2> NOTE: reproduce with: ant test  
> -Dtestcase=TestBagOfPositions -Dtests.method=test 
> -Dtests.seed=837308AA28604EDB -Dtests.multiplier=3 -Dtests.slow=true 
> -Dtests.locale=sl-SI -Dtests.timezone=Antarctica/DumontDUrville 
> -Dtests.asserts=true -Dtests.file.encoding=UTF-8
>    [junit4] ERROR   15.8s J1 | TestBagOfPositions.test <<<
>    [junit4]    > Throwable #1: 
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.UncaughtExceptionError: Captured an 
> uncaught exception in thread: Thread[id=1143, name=Thread-908, 
> state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-TestBagOfPositions]
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([837308AA28604EDB:B273770869C2323]:0)
>    [junit4]    > Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([837308AA28604EDB]:0)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.TieredMergePolicy.findMerges(TieredMergePolicy.java:409)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.updatePendingMerges(IndexWriter.java:2087)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.maybeMerge(IndexWriter.java:2051)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.doAfterSegmentFlushed(IndexWriter.java:4910)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriter$MergePendingEvent.process(DocumentsWriter.java:731)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.processEvents(IndexWriter.java:4948)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.processEvents(IndexWriter.java:4939)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.updateDocument(IndexWriter.java:1565)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.addDocument(IndexWriter.java:1307)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.RandomIndexWriter.addDocument(RandomIndexWriter.java:171)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.lucene.index.TestBagOfPositions$1.run(TestBagOfPositions.java:119)
>    [junit4]   2> NOTE: test params are: codec=Asserting(Lucene70): 
> {field=FST50}, docValues:{}, maxPointsInLeafNode=378, 
> maxMBSortInHeap=7.254528375547926, sim=RandomSimilarity(queryNorm=false): {}, 
> locale=sl-SI, timezone=Antarctica/DumontDUrville
>    [junit4]   2> NOTE: Linux 4.4.0-36-generic amd64/Oracle Corporation 
> 1.8.0_102 (64-bit)/cpus=12,threads=1,free=428644416,total=508952576
>    [junit4]   2> NOTE: All tests run in this JVM: [TestNamedSPILoader, 
> TestSleepingLockWrapper, TestPolygon, TestPositiveScoresOnlyCollector, 
> Test2BDocs, TestSumDocFreq, TestTieredMergePolicy, TestManyFields, 
> TestIndexWriterUnicode, TestBufferedChecksum, TestBasics, 
> TestCharsRefBuilder, TestTimSorterWorstCase, TestBooleanScorer, 
> TestAssertions, TestTermdocPerf, TestSmallFloat, TestPayloadsOnVectors, 
> TestMinimize, TestStressIndexing2, TestPagedBytes, TestLSBRadixSorter, 
> TestSetOnce, TestFieldsReader, TestSortRandom, TestRadixSelector, 
> TestFieldCacheRewriteMethod, TestUsageTrackingFilterCachingPolicy, 
> TestFilterSpans, TestBlockPostingsFormat3, TestIntBlockPool, 
> TestStressAdvance, TestMultiTermQueryRewrites, TestSameTokenSamePosition, 
> TestIndexWriterExceptions2, TestDocument, TestIndexWriterOnJRECrash, 
> TestNumericUtils, TestSloppyMath, TestIndexableField, 
> TestAllFilesHaveCodecHeader, TestFixedBitSet, TestSegmentTermEnum, 
> TestPerFieldDocValuesFormat, TestMutablePointsReaderUtils, TestFuzzyQuery, 
> TestMergeRateLimiter, TestBooleanQuery, TestDirectoryReader, 
> TestPackedTokenAttributeImpl, TestNoDeletionPolicy, TestQueryRescorer, 
> TestMultiThreadTermVectors, FuzzyTermOnShortTermsTest, 
> TestRecyclingIntBlockAllocator, TestRamUsageEstimator, TestSegmentInfos, 
> TestLongPostings, TestIndexSearcher, TestSortRescorer, TestStressNRT, 
> TestDateTools, TestElevationComparator, TestMinShouldMatch2, TestPayloads, 
> TestStringHelper, TestDuelingCodecs, TestLucene60FieldInfoFormat, 
> Test2BPostingsBytes, TestBooleanMinShouldMatch, TestMultiDocValues, 
> TestIndexWriterDelete, TestIndexWriterExceptions, 
> TestFlushByRamOrCountsPolicy, TestNRTThreads, TestAtomicUpdate, 
> TestStandardAnalyzer, TestDocumentsWriterStallControl, 
> TestConsistentFieldNumbers, TestWeakIdentityMap, TestPhraseQuery, 
> TestBagOfPositions]
>    [junit4] Completed [255/434 (1!)] on J1 in 15.85s, 1 test, 1 error <<< 
> FAILURES!
>
> [...truncated 71956 lines...]
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscr...@lucene.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-h...@lucene.apache.org

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscr...@lucene.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-h...@lucene.apache.org

Reply via email to