Lucene.Net is a fully distinct Apache project with completely
independent developer/user communities, mailing lists, source code
repository, and releases...

https://lucenenet.apache.org/community.html

: Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 21:56:17 +0530
: From: rohit kumar <rohitkumar.rap...@gmail.com>
: To: dev@lucene.apache.org
: Cc: Mohan Jaganathan <jimo...@gmail.com>
: Subject: Request for Lucene.net 4.8 Beta for .Net Core
:
: Hi,
:
:     I am Rohit Kumar Rapolu from Hyderabad, India.  We are working on our
: academic project which is web application on .net core framework.  We
: trying to implement full text search in our application.  We heard Lucene
: is the best for it.  Could we have Lucene 4.8 Beta version which supports
: on .net core 1.1 framework.  Could you please help us on this.
:
:
: Regards
: