In a word, "no" ;) Repeating Chirs' comment from three weeks ago:

repository, and releases...

https://lucenenet.apache.org/community.html

Very few, if any, people on this list would have any understanding
of the .Net code base, what it supports or doesn't support, etc..
>From what I can see, there hasn't been any activity on that code base
since late
2012.

If you can't find a more recent version of .Net code to connect with, I would
be very surprised if it works at all given it's about 5 years out of date.

Best,
Erick