Hi Rory,

I just forgot about this: No problems with Lucene/Solr and Java 9 build 181,
same for 8u144 (of course). I will look into the Solr startup script issues!
I have seen somewhere on twitter or on JDK mailing lists that you will soon
also offer Java 10 builds. Is it worth to try them? But where to find them?

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen