Sure.

Joel, could you edit directly in the WIKI? (I'm about to go into a meeting.)

Thanks!

Christine

From: dev@lucene.apache.org At: 09/20/17 16:07:11To:  Christine Poerschke
(BLOOMBERG/ LONDON ) ,  dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Release 7.0 process starts

For streaming expressions let's go with:

Solr 7 Streaming Expressions adds a new statistical programming syntax for
the statistical analysis of sql queries, random samples, time series and
graph result sets.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 11:01 AM, Christine Poerschke (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON)