Neither of those Solr fixes are earth shatteringly important, they've both
been around for quite a while. I don't think it's urgent to include them.

That said, they're pretty simple and isolated so worth doing if Jim is
willing. But not worth straining much. I was just clearing out some backlog
over vacation.

Strictly up to you Jim.

Erick