The Solr's doc folder is suddenly looking scarily empty.

Specifically, the changes.html now seems to be only online. That quite
surprised me. Not that I am in love with the current changes.txt or
changes.html for my usual use case (finding when something became
available), but still.

Worse, I could not figure out when that changes.html file stopped
being shipped by trying to read or grep through changes.txt (catch-22)
or Jiras.

Could somebody please point me to the relevant issue where that was
discussed and executed for more context.

Regards,
   Alex.