Ah, just saw all the errors caused by the refguide change that I made. I
hadn't realized that precommit had been setup for refguide changes. I
apologize for the noise this caused. I originally got one error reported
for the ref guide build and fixed that one, and figured I was done. Next
time I'll run precommit before pushing out ref guide changes.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/