Just a note that SOLR-12395 (SignificantTermsQParserPlugin) probably
does not need to be mentioned in the Upgrade Notes section, as that
particular QParserPlugin is not actually documented or even supposed
to be end-user visible (it is backing the stream component). See
SOLR-12569 for the full discussion on it.

Regards,
   Alex.